Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July

Well everyone happy 4th of July, we had a great time and Jade decided that she was to tired to go see fireworks, but here is how the past couple of days have gone.
Mommy first took me to Sugarhouse park to feed the ducks and play.

Then I tried corn on the cob for the first time.
It was yummy. 




We went to the lake with some friends. 
There were a lot of bugs, yuck.

I saw my first parade. 
Here I am waiting to see what will come. 


I got bored so I jumped in a strangers wagon. 


Still waiting so I had some smoothie with mommy.


I think I see something.



Hello mister officer, some of them even gave me a high five. 


Here comes a fire truck. 


I liked the truck and mommy liked the firemen.


I just wanted to join the parade. 


Daddy finished painting the rocking chairs for our family pictures by the lake. 
Mommy couldn't wait so we took a picture in the front yard. 


Then I got to eat a Popsicle. 


I got thirsty while playing in the sprinkler. 


Daddy got me a seat to go on a bike so we went for a bike ride. 


I know I look interested in the sparkler but I'm not really that interested. 


I thought the box was more fun than the sparklers. 


  I got busted trying to raid the jelly beans. 
 

1 comment:

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

What a darling little family! I love the rocking chairs and the picture of her trying to drink out of the sprinkler!