Jay made a great attempt at really starting this blog but I thought that I would help her out just a little and get some this up to speed by learning more about this. Well to update those of you who are far away we are still working on the house (pictures to follow) My main project is now the fireplace because the laundry room is essentially done. Jay has really taken to garage sales and has started getting into renewing furniture. So far she has done a great job with staining an end table and patio furniture. We just got a coffee table that we have stripped of paint and are just trying to figure out what color we would like to stain it.
Jay is adjusting to working in a doctors office but she really does miss delivering babies. And I am currently still in school majoring in computer science and and trying to juggle my many different jobs along with trying to find time to work on the house.
Also the garden we have has turned out quiet well. For weeks now we have been enjoying fresh grown tomatoes, zucchini, and squash. There are some very small watermelons that we have growing too. (Will post pictures later.)
1 comment:
Jared!! I am so glad that you finally updated. I was just about to send Jaylene an unfriendly e-mail. Definitely post some pictures! I want to see more of your house and garden. Is Jaylene in Cali right now with her sister? I can't remember when she was going. Can't wait to see you guys at Thriller!!!
Post a Comment